Friday, October 31, 2008

The week is done.

It's Halloween. I didn't reach my goal. That stinks. It also stinks that I've been roughly maintaining for two weeks now. Plateaus are no fun. I think Monday I'm overhauling my workout program. That'll be good. Something different to jump start my losses again. Seriously? I'm still huge. I should be dropping easily right now.

Outside of that, not too much to report. I'm glad that I did my count yesterday, even if it got messed up when I went out. I imagine I'm still close to accurate, and that's all I need to know how awful it was. One meal won't destroy me, but if I start with a bad one, like the breakfast, then add to it during the day? Bad news bears. So yay me for putting myself in check, because like my man Ice Cube said, you'd best check yourself before you wreck yourself.

No comments:

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going