Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Not too bad

I'm up a pound this morning after the 3 day layoff, which isn't too bad. Obviously not as good as the surprise loss last Monday, but we'll take it and keep moving forward.

My wrist-wraps arrived this weekend, so today when doing shoulder shrugs I was able to focus on the weight and my form and not on the 95lb dumbbells falling out of my grip. Very cool. Last week I'd borrowed Dan's as the week prior to that I did one set without the wraps and the diamond grip-cuts in the handles of the dumbbells felt like they were digging into my hands, so I'd switched exercises.

Also, we rotated the shoulder presses out this week and rotated in upright rows. And now I'm reading that upright rows are a potential pitfall. Crap.

Anyway, I'm off to work. I'll be looking into more shoulder information today.

No comments:

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going