Tuesday, September 16, 2008

another day on the farm

Went to bed at 10 last night. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Funny, I used to stay up until 1 or 2, but now... I just don't feel good when I do. Of course, the alarm at 6:15 doesn't help me staying up late, but still. Though for the past three weeks I'm restless and wake up at some point during the night, look at the clock, then roll back over and zonk out again. Not too sure what's up with that, but I've always been a heavy sleeper, and I don't like this new wrinkle. (I think it's work-related stress).

315 today. Just about have that terrible Saturday behind me. Thank God. I need to choose better alternatives on the weekends. It's always been such a problem, but now it's just a straight-up issue. So I'll mark that on my calendar for this week and let you know on Monday how it goes.

Had a big back day today, complete with the t-bar rows. They're so tough! But I'm feeling good, so yay me. And I think that's it from St. Paul, MN. Not too exciting, but such is my life.

No comments:

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going