Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday

Hey all. Not too much going on in my world today. I just got back from the gym after arm day. I'm feeling pretty good about that. Yesterday's chest day was pretty huge, and today I can really feel the soreness of the muscles as they work to repair the small tears that lifting weights has caused, growing bigger and stronger. So yay to that. :)

My forearms are continuing to get more muscle definition. Now when I flex them, there are three distinct lines that pop out. They're only three inches long each at the moment, but I'm pretty confident that'll change as more fat weight continues to drop off and I keep up exercises that use a strong grip. Also, I've been wearing those Lucky Brand jeans quite a bit. Pretty much every day last week! lol. Also, my buddy Dan said that he's starting to lose more weight around his middle and will be giving me a ton of size 36 jeans in the not-too-distant future. That's cool, though I know that it'll be several months before I fit into those guys. Which is fine. I'm here for the long haul.

It's been almost 4 months of consistent gym exercise for an hour 5 days a week now. I'm down 40 pounds, I have tons of energy, I have become quite social again, I don't smoke after 13 years... things are going well. I'm pleased. Hope you're doing well too.

1 comment:

BrotherJay said...

Hey Roder, just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blog and you are doing good things. If you are really looking for an ass kicking workout, you should try Turbulance Training. If you are interested in learning more about it, let me know...

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going