Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hey there

Another solid day at the gym this morning. I had great workouts all last week, and two good ones so far this week too, so yay me on that front.

Yesterday my schedule *was* off as predicted. I didn't get to lunch until around 2:30ish, then went to a movie and didn't finish my dinner until 8ish. I was in bed by 10pm (whoo, this vacation... I'm so wild!), so I guess I'm not too surprised to see a half-pound uptick in my weight today. But I'm not really loving it either. It's already just about the middle of the month now, and I'm concerned that I'm going to start having some really bad weight loss months if I keep treading water as I have been.

I feel a bit emotionally distracted from my main mission recently, so I'm just going to have to do a better job of eliminating that for the time being. I need to be more focused on dropping lbs, so that's what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going