Wednesday, August 27, 2008

this shit is happening.

Last night I had 5 or 6 beers after work, along with a bite of some sort of chicken/cheese nacho thing and a small square of appetizer pizza. I woke up with a bit of a hangover because apparently 32 is old. But I hit the gym, did my 20 minutes of lvl4 (my heartrate sometimes borders on 180+ and I want to stay in the 170s for now, so I'm not going to level up), then did bench, incline bench and cable crossovers. I like working the larger muscle groups of chest/back/legs vs my shoulders and arms, just because I feel like I'm lifting more and doing more. Also, my traps are very sore from the shrugs the other day and my shoulder caps are sore from the front/lateral raises. Apart from the immediate doing of an exercise, it's never the day of the exercise that I feel it, it's always the next day. Which means that my back will be singing to me later today.

Oh, today I'm 325.8. My goal for next week is still within sight. Sweet.

No comments:

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going