Friday, March 27, 2009

Good Week

You just never know.

By Wednesday of this week I'd gone up to 263.7, which was so frustrating as I'd finally felt totally back, mind and body. I hadn't done anything too outrageous to earn the bump in weight (other than that salad - but c'mon... it's a salad), so I found myself frustrated and out-of-sorts with myself. However, as usually sticking to the plan is what works. And the plan is... eat right and exercise. So I did.

Today I'm pleased to say that I had a *fantastic* workout on the squat rack and hip sled, and I've hit a new low again. In addition, I feel more in control at work. Not necessarily of the situation as a whole, as I'm only one cog in a much larger machine there, but my understanding of the system (and by that I'm referring to the people, their processes, and how things are routed/communicated/worked on) is greater and because of that I'm better able to do my job. Don't get me wrong - we're still *waaaay* behind in trying for a March 31st release (nuts I say), so the stress level is super-high and rising, but I'll get through it.

So that's it - I exercised everyday, I ate well everyday, I blogged everyday. This has been a good week. :)

260.5

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay! Sweet. The scale is one crazy ass piece of technology. Have a great weekend!

Carlos said...

kickass dude. me and my scale have a love hate thing going...

M said...

Im glad its been a good week, and I hope next week is just as great :)

Lisa said...

Keep up the good work! Don't let the flucuations prevent you from Succeeding!

Mark Salinas said...

My journey takes me up and down on the scale...how do the clothes fit/ How are you feeling. Looks like pretty good...yes? I like your site!

Lyn said...

Hey, Roder :)

Congrats on a great week! It always feels so good to be in control (and to see results!)

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going