Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Holding to it

Promise kept: Last night I went to workout at taekwondo for the first time in forever. It felt pretty good. I did have to laugh though, as there were 26 people in a class that usually has 12 or so, and 23 of the folks were new white belts. Not too sure if they were there to get fit as part of a resolution or if Santa left TKD memberships under the tree or if it's just a coincidence, but it looks like the next month or two will be fuller, slower classes until the drop-outs drop out and things return to normal.

259.6

6 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Good man!

Ripx180 said...

yep just like the local gyms... overfull with short timers... Good job sticking to it.

Geoff said...

Cool. These first few steps in the right direction are what builds the momentum that will keep you moving forward. Stay consistent, you got this.

Fat Daddy said...

Good for you jumping back in there! I have always been impressed that you are able to take this on. I'm quite sure it would kick my ass!

Stephanie said...

Yep, you can bet they had some New Year's Resolutions. Most will fall away in a month or two, as you said, and a few will stick around and become good friends.
BODA lose weight

antgirl said...

There are weight loss advertisements everywhere.

Yaay on you getting to the gym.

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going