Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meetings and Crap Food

Work has me in an all-day meeting for the next three days. I cannot dream up a worse work task than that for me. Needless to say, I'm dying in there...

This morning I was back at 255.6, and I went to the gym a second time this evening once I got home. I felt somewhat obligated, because in these meetings there are just piles of free junk on the table. I found myself noshing on some "trail mix" (i.e., M&Ms, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanuts and raisins) for a good portion of the day and felt a bit ill once I stood up.

Blech.

So we're just going to have to bust ass and get that gone.

4 comments:

MizFit said...

go you thought on going back to the gym and commencing the ass bustage!

perhaps bring your own treatsnacks today?

Summer said...

Ugh. Meetings stink.

Ron said...

Have many days like that also, meeting after meeting after meeting!
No trail mix tho !!!

South Beach Steve said...

Big meetings are tough when it comes to food. I agree with Mizfit though, perhaps you could bring your own snacks. Nevertheless, it will still be tough.

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going