Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Week 2 and things are still happening

Okay, so I had a bit of a layoff on Friday (my day off training) and Saturday (I was out of town). I still saw a bit of a drop on the scale after those two days, so that's good. And it's Wednesday now and I've been losing weight every day this week, so that's good too.

My goal is to be under 300 pounds by Christmas of 2013.

I've found that goals need to be five things:
Specific (under 300 pounds)
Measurable (I can get on the scale and weigh myself)
Yours (this is my goal, not my wife's goal for me)
Time-sensitive (December 25th, 2013)
Written Down (this blog post)

I now have something to aim for. I'm intentional. I'm motivated. I'm dedicated. I will make my goal, and I'll do it NOW.

324.5

No comments:

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going