Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sodium is a Problem

This morning I stepped on the scale and was hit with a rude awakening. I was up 1.5 pounds.

I track my workout, calories and other nutritional facts through myfitnesspal.com, and according to that I was only off my calories by ~300. That number means I was still under 2000 for the day. I've also worked out every day this week. So, why was my scale number so far off?

Sodium.

I was over in my daily sodium by almost double.

I'd had a Subway sandwich for lunch, and wowza -- turns out that sandwich alone is too much sodium for me!

I'm going to hit the gym tonight. I'm hoping that I'm able to sweat out some of this water that I'm holding onto so that tomorrow brings a better result.

Watch the levels of sodium in your diet!

326.0

No comments:

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going