Thursday, September 22, 2011

Looks like it's working, if ever so slightly

I'm now a week and a half through Weight Watchers. My official first weigh-in there was 301.6. Today, unofficially on my scale, I was 296.6, good for a 5lb loss. I wasn't able to go check in last weekend as I had out-of-town visitors (and because we went and got KFC for dinner -- explosion!). This weekend won't be any easier as my friends and I will be having fun during my bachelor party, and the weekend after that is the wedding and the weekend after that I'll be in frickin Jamaica!!!!

So we'll see how things work out. I'm not expecting huge success as this seems to be the worst time to join WW, yet there's also no time like the present, so I didn't want to delay. I'm tracking and thinking, and that's all for the good.

296.6

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

I don't think there's a bad time to join WW or get a little more serious about this journey.

Best of luck up the big upcoming events.

Where I've Been and Where I'm Going